Subject: Informal meeting notes.

As we did not achieve quorum, we had an informal meeting today.

Regrets: JoAnn, Frank Miller, Kris Eberlein, Joe Gelb.

Members present in the call that did not introduce themselves in
previous meeting did so today:

• Steffen Frederiksen introduced himself and explained his role
  at Content Technologies ApS.
• Peter Hrabinsky introduced himself and told us about Justsystems
  interest in DITA
• Rodolfo Raya introduced himself and Maxprograms’ interest in
  DITA.
• Indi Lieapa introduced herself and talked about her role at
  Nokia
• Robin Sloan introduced herself and PTC
• Scott Tsao, from Boing, introduced himself

Gershon’s role as official liaison with DITA TC should be confirmed in
next meeting.

Action ITEM: Gershon will add links between DITA and DITA Adoption
pages. CONTINUED.

Action Item: Rodolfo added Brenda’s list of DITA resources to the TC
home page. CLOSED.

Action Item: Rodolfo will send a link to the recording of the first
DITA-XLIFF webinar as soon as it is available.

Next meeting will be on October 6th.

Meeting adjourned.

--
Rodolfo M. Raya <rmraya@maxprograms.com>