Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Groups - DITA Adoption Technical Committee Meetingmodified

I have a dial in we can use to host the meeting

Steve Studer
Cell 503 789 7110

"Gershon Joseph (gerjosep)" <gerjosep@cisco.com>

09/28/2008 09:34 AM

<dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [dita-adoption] Groups - DITA Adoption Technical Committee Meeting modified

Hi all,

I'm starting to explore alternatives to our current dial in... Is there anyone on this TC who cannot use Skype? Is there anyone on the TC whose company would be willing to host the concall?

I'm open to any ideas folks may have...

Best regards,
Gershon