Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] DITA Adoption TC -- Agenda 13 October 2009

JoAnn - Sorry that I saw this message just now - when the meeting is scheduled to end.  Will try to attend next week.

Regards,

Scott Tsao
Information Architect - Associate Technical Fellow
The Boeing Company

From: JoAnn Hackos [mailto:joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 11:25 AM
To: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear Friends,

Gershon and I have discussed several problems:
1) biweekly meetings appear to cause confusion about attendance. We are scheduling weekly meetings for at last the next six months. We have work to do and want people to count on attending every Monday.
2) we need a new number for the call-in. Gershon set up a new FreeConferenceCall with EU phone numbers. Be certain to dial in correctly and use the # sign after the password. Wrong instructions may be causing the problems of more than one call being logged.
3) As far as we know, EU and US are still on Daylight Savings or Summer time. We are 5 hrs behind the UK on the east coast and 6 hours behind Central Europe time. We're also 6 hours behind Israel. Please check the time zone clocks on the Web for the next few minutes.

The agenda for 13 October is in the wiki.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/FrontPage

The call in numbers are in the Outlook invitation you received from the OASIS home page.  Note the new numbers and the instruction PLEASE!

See you at the Monday meeting.
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President