Subject: DITA files needed by MadCap

I just noticed this post on the MadCap Flare forum:

-------------------------
We need some DITA books/files for testing purposes. Per our usual process, we will treat all files as confidential and will destroy them after we are done testing.
We will also sign an NDA if necessary.

If you have some DITA files you are willing to share with us please email technicalsupport@madcapsoftware.com and we will send you FTP instructions. Please do not use this email address to open a case with TS.

Thank you for your help,
Var Galpchian
MadCap Customer Care Manager

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae

Director, Technical Committee Administration

email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

web: www.oasis-open.org

phone: 1.603.232.9090