Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Groups - Keyref Feature Overview Draft (KeyrefFeatureOverview.zip) uploaded

Hi Sowmya,

This is a very good document. I have attached my comments.

Thanks for pulling this together!
Gershon

-----Original Message-----
From: Sowmya.Kannan@Sun.COM [mailto:Sowmya.Kannan@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 7:34 AM
To: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita-adoption] Groups - Keyref Feature Overview Draft
(KeyrefFeatureOverview.zip) uploaded

Please review the draft keyref feature overview and send me your
comments.

Thanks
Sowmya

 -- Sowmya Kannan

The document named Keyref Feature Overview Draft
(KeyrefFeatureOverview.zip) has been submitted by Sowmya Kannan to the
OASIS DITA Adoption TC document repository.

Document Description:
Provides an overview of the keyref feature using examples.
Zip file contains DITA Source for overview document, all examples and
xhtml output

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=30387

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/30387/KeyrefFeatureOve
rview.zip

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration

KeyrefOverview__gerjosep_090105.dita