Subject: FW: Reviewing the DITA 1.2 spec documentation

Folks,

Based on the conversation regarding David Hollis' comments and Roberts
feedback in yesterday's meeting,  I thought Robert's feedback for our
edits would be useful. Similar to David questions, Robert's feedback was
very thorough. The topic area is Tables.

Cheers, Briana

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert D Anderson [mailto:robander@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 06 January 2009 19:17
To: Briana Wherry
Cc: docs@alfresco.com
Subject: Re: Reviewing the DITA 1.2 spec documentation

Hi Briana,

I've been making my way through all of the comments, and wanted to let you
know that I've updated the spec based on what you sent me. I've put
comments about each item back into your document, with RDA: in front of
each item.
(See attached file: OasisFeedback.doc)
Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit

             "Briana Wherry"

             <briana.wherry@al

             fresco.com>                                                To

                                       Robert D

             11/10/2008 05:50          Anderson/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS

                                       <docs@alfresco.com>

                                                                   Subject

                                       Reviewing the DITA 1.2 spec

                                       documentation

Hello Rob,

I am on the OASIS DITA adoption committee and volunteered my team to
review the table elements in the documentation. The comments / questions
are in the attached document.
If you have any questions or comments on what we have done, please feel
free to contact us.

Kind Regards, Briana

Briana Wherry | Information Manager | Alfresco Software, Inc. (Open Source
Enterprise Content Management)
|+44(0)1628.860.634 | mobile. +44 07989305299 | e.
briana.wherry@alfresco.com | skype. briana.wherry

Table Feedback.pdf