Subject: Links between TC public home pages

Hi all,

I had an action item to link between the two TC public home pages. This is now completed.

I have also inserted a reciprocal set of links on the Adoption TC Wiki front page to match the DITA and Adoption TC sections we have on the DITA TC Wiki front page.

Gershon

Gershon Joseph
Technical Leader
PDI DocTools

gerjosep@cisco.com
Phone: +972 9 892-7157
Mobile: +972 57 314-1170

Cisco Systems, Inc.

Israel
Cisco home page

Think before you print. Think before you print.
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Cisco Systems Limited (Company Number: 02558939), is registered in England and Wales with its registered office at 1 Callaghan Square, Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT

GIF image

GIF image