Subject: Regrets

Folks,

I will not be able to attend today’s DITA Adoption meeting as I am traveling.

Thanks

Chip Gettinger

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.  Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY, UK.