Subject: Regrets

I must send regrets for today's call. I am working to clear my schedule for Wednesdays at this time.

Best regards,

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Advisory Information Developer, IBM Internet Security Systems
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Home office in Durham, NC, USA
Telephone +1 919 682-2290 (UTC/GMT -5 hours)
kjeberle@us.ibm.com