Subject: DITA Adoption TC Regrets

Regrets. Sorry, things are a bit hectic as I'm transitioning to a new role at Oracle and there are numerous things to do before I leave my current position.

I plan on attending our TC meeting next week and wish to follow up on a DITA Learning and Training samples item.

Thanks,

Troy Klukewich
Information Architect
Oracle