Subject: Focus Area SC Wiki?

Hi, Mary

I tried looking for the Focus Area SC Wiki page at:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption-fasc/

.. and it's not there!

Is it somewhere else? Could we have a Wiki, please?

Could we also have a link to the Wiki from:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-adoption-fasc/

I've been tasked with moving any relevant pages from the Adoption TC
Wiki to the Focus Area SC:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/Focus_area_subcommittee
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/Comments_about_focus_area

Once moved, these pages should be removed from the Adoption TC Wiki.

Many thanks,
David