Subject: DITA XML.org Sponsored Links

DITA Adoption Committee members:
FYI, I've added a "Sponsored links" box on DITA XML.org. It appears on
every page of the site, in the right column under the Sponsor logos. The
box features a link from each site Sponsor. The link can be to an event,
white paper, webinar, tutorial, or other educational resource that's
DITA-related. I'm happy to change links as often as each Sponsor wants.

If anyone is interested in adding their company as a DITA XML.org sponsor,
please let me know. Details are at
http://www.xml.org/sponsoring-focus-area

Thanks,
Carol