Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] KAVI categories

Gershon, thanks for the heads-up.  Your revised proposal
represents a definite improvement, from the POV considered
earlier.

Best wishes,

  - Robin

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html