Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Interesting email chain on the STC single SourceSIG

Agreed. When considering documentation approaches, the OT is what makes
DITA attractive - publish to multiple output formats etc.
The need for a well documented, flexible OT becomes even more crucial in
a situation where organizations have Docbook publishing systems in
place. The question that we hear from senior management is we already
have a tools chain in place, what new tools do we need to develop to
support DITA, and what is the LOE?

So there are multiple bridges to be crossed on the way to DITA Adoption.

Sowmya