Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Proposal for new Tech Comm. subcommittee

I will add this to the DITA TC's agenda for initial discussion tomorrow,
Gershon. Thanks!

Note that the process for creating a new Subcommittee is described here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#subcommittees

To formally approve that resolution, the TC will require: the name,
statement of purpose, list of deliverables, and name of the Chair of the
SC.  Not incidentally, the SC should have a critical mass of members as
well--we'll discuss how this group of stakeholders and participants might
be contacted and gathered for this proposed SC.  We'll revisit progress
made on April 21 when you are again able to attend.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee