Subject: Task and audience analysis for DITA OT

Folks,

Here's the spreadsheet with details of the audience and task analysis
that I spoke about last time. The task analysis if far from complete.
I posted it on the dita-users group last year hoping for some
feedback, but received very little. So we could use this as a starting
point.

Best regards,

Matt

PS - I'll be attending the content management conference next week.
See you "all" then :)

DITA_Analysis.xls