Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Groups - OASIS DITA Adoption TC committeemeeting modified

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:53:07 -0700
"Su-Laine Yeo" <su-laine.yeo@justsystems.com> wrote:

> Thanks Rodolfo. Just a small question: regarding "Some vendors oppose
> to promoting the Open Toolkit from within this committee." - was
> there more than one vendor in opposition?

Hi Su-Laine,

Two members, from different companies, voted against the white paper
proposal and three expressed concerns about the content of the white
paper.

During the conversation the term "vendors", in plural, was used to
express disagreement with promoting/documenting the Open Toolkit.

I wrote "some vendors" in plural to reflect those facts.

Best regards,
Rodolfo
--
Rodolfo M. Raya <rmraya@maxprograms.com>