Subject: OASIS DITA Adoption Technical Committee -- Agenda 29 April 2009

Title: OASIS DITA Adoption Technical Committee -- Agenda 29 April 2009

Dear Friends:
My computer just crashed and lost all the agenda I painstakingly put together. Now I have to leave for the conference.

Please use the wiki today for the agenda.

For all members attending the CMS/DITA NA conference, we will meet in room 774 in the Tower at 11 am. Please gather at the conference desk at 10:45

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion. JoAnn

Regrets: Sowmya Kannon

OASIS DITA Adoption TC committee meeting  has been modified by JoAnn Hackos Date:  Wednesday, 15 April 2009 Time:   15:00 - 16:00 UTC (let's hope this is correct. It's 8 hrs ahead of my  time in Colorado -- 9 am mountain daylight)

Event Description: Call-in (sponsored by IBM)  details:
Toll-free in USA: 888-294-8505
Direct-dial in USA:  213-270-2170
Participant Passcode: 71382177

Agenda: Adoption TC Wiki page  -- http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/FrontPage