Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Groups - Keyref Feature Overview Draft ver 4 (KeyrefFeatureOverview.zip) uploaded

Hi, All

It looks unlikely that I'll be able to make the call today so, if I
don't, please accept my apologies.

I'd just like to clarify something, mainly for my own benefit,
although we've had a lot of discussions recently concerning the Toolkit.

This article, however, is more to do with explaining the features in
the DITA 1.2 Architecture. Whether or not the Toolkit is yet able to
demonstrate these features is not relevant.

Is this correct?

Many thanks,
David