Subject: Re: [dita-translation] Groups - Draft of the Best Practices forUsing the DITA 1.2 Glossary Specialization(GlossarySpecializationBestPractice-rev2jth.doc) uploaded

On 24 Jun 2009 21:32:24 -0000
joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com wrote:

> Please review and send comments to the members list.

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for uploading the document, it's interesting reading. My first
impressions are:

This document does not address any issue related to translation. The
DITA Translation subcommittee is not the right place for publishing it.
In my opinion, this document should be reviewed and published by the
DITA Adoption TC.

I also noticed that the content is actually a feature description. This
is not really a best practice document. The title should reflect the
actual content so I would change it to something else.

Best regards,
Rodolfo
--
Rodolfo M. Raya <rmraya@maxprograms.com>