Subject: Audiences for our best practices documents

Just a reminder to everyone as you review the feature descriptions and best practices.

Remember that our audience is quite broad. Here’s what we say in the charter.

Anyone involved in the implementation of the OASIS DITA standard in their own organizations, including information-development managers, content creators and distributors, consultants supporting implementations, and vendors providing tools to support content development and distribution.”

We need content appropriate for each of these audiences, no just writers.

Regards,

JoAnn

JoAnn Hackos PhD

President