Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Groups - DITA 1.2 Feature Overview: Referencing a Range of Elements (feature-description-referencing-a-range-of-elements.doc) uploaded

Looks generally good to me.

I believe conref is short for content reference, not component reference.

The second sentence of the Purpose has an unbalanced parenthesis.

Under Restrictions, there are several mentions of "be generalized down
to the same type"; instead, it should say "be generalizable to the
same type" (or some more grammatical equivalent).

Just for greater clarity, I'd augment the first sentence of Example 3
with a phrase such as:

 and are themselves both the same element type as (or generalizable to)
 the referencing element.

paul