Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] OASIS DITA Adoption TC -- Meeting Minutes 31 August 2009

August
> 2009

> ITEM: Reviewed some of Paul's comments on the DITA compliance wiki
page.
> Agreed that vendors are indeed part of the audience for this document.

That's not what I got out of the discussion.  While we agreed that
vendors
were an audience for the overall work of the DITA Adoption TC, I thought
Gershon agreed that he would separate out the vendor information from
this wiki page and plan to put that into another document.  After all,
this document is "What to check for when selecting tools", and that
implies a user audience, not a vendor audience.

paul

> Agreed to modify the title of the section that calls out compliance
and
> change "test" to "evaluate." Discussed the importance of not
superseding the
> DITA specifications in this compliance discussion. Gershon and the
committee
> members will review the comments and suggest further revisions to the
text.