Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Groups - DITA 1.2 feature article: conref push(conref_push_2.doc) uploaded

Hi Kris,
Great article on conref push!
Would it be possible to add a few scenarios where an author would use a
conref push as opposed to solving the problem in some other way? For
example,  if all steps in topics X, Y, and Z  already contain the @id
attribute, then creating a conref push would be an easy way to add a new
step at  a specific location in these topics. But if the topics X, Y,
and Z lacked the required @id attributes and I had to go in and add them
to support conref push to include a a new step, can't I just use a
vanilla conref in each of these topics to include the additional step.
Hope I did not completely confuse the issue:-).

Thanks
Sowmya