Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] TODAY'S MEETING CANCELED

Hi team,

I would like to revisit the meeting time so that, moving forward, we remove the confusion that tends to occur whenever the US moves from winter time to summer time and vice versa...

The TC had previously voted to base our meeting time on GMT. GMT is fixed and never changes. Countries that change their clocks in summer adjust their offset from GMT accordingly. I'm wondering if there would be less confusion if we set our TC meeting time based on US Pacific Time (PT) or Eastern Time (ET).

Please let me know if you prefer us to base our meetings on:
1) GMT
2) ET
3) PT

Second, during US summer time we were meeting at 9 a.m. Pacific time. Please let me know which of these suits you better:

4) 9 a.m. PT
5) 8 a.m. PT

Based on the responses, JoAnn and I will update KAVI and the Outlook meeting invite to ensure everyone is on the same page. Unfortunately today I thought we were meeting at 8 a.m.. PT while JoAnn thought we were meeting at 9.a.m. PT. Each of us have meetings today that preclude both of us from meeting at the same time <ugh!!/>

Please just send me the numbers (1-3) and (4-5) that works for you and I'll compile the matrix.

Apologies again for the late notice of canceling today. Please do respond with your preferences so that we can set the meetings moving forward to best suite the TC members' preferences.

--
Gershon

From: Gershon Joseph (gerjosep)
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 5:16 PM
To: DITA Adoption TC
Subject: [dita-adoption] TODAY'S MEETING CANCELED

Hi Team,

Due to the clock changes in the US, there has been some confusion around the meeting time again. I shall send out an email later today or tomorrow soliciting input to find the meeting window that works best for folks. Our next meeting will be in 2 weeks time, but at a time to be announced.

Regards,
Gershon

Gershon Joseph
Technical Leader, Engineering
Product Development Services

gerjosep@cisco.com
Phone: +972 9 892-7157
Mobile: +972 57 314-1170

Cisco Systems, Inc.

Israel
Cisco home page

Think before you print. Think before you print.
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Cisco Systems Limited (Company Number: 02558939), is registered in England and Wales with its registered office at 1 Callaghan Square, Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT

GIF image

GIF image