Subject: Corrections to minutes for 23 November 2009

I want to suggest the following corrections to the minutes:

Replace "Paul wants a mechanism for updating published articles,
involving a 2 weeks period for commenting on proposed changes. He also
suggested adding the date of the last change to published articles. His
ideas were considered viable and may be adopted in the future."

With "Paul wants a mechanism for updating published articles, involving
a 2 weeks period for commenting on proposed changes. The TC voted
unanimously to accept this policy as outlined in
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-adoption/email/archives/200911/msg00021.html,
with the addition of including a revision history in the feature articles"

Best,

Kris