Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Groups - OASIS DITA Adoption TC meeting modified

At
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita-adoption/200911/msg00008.html

> The questions were in response to last meeting's minutes.
>
> > Action Item: Gershon to answer Pauls questions.
>
> ...via an email response to my email with questions so that we have
> a traceable record of amendments to the previous meeting's minutes.

ACTION to Gershon outstanding.

> In the future, when someone has questions or comments on minutes,
> either the minute taker or one of the co-chairs should reply in
> email to the questions/comments in a timely fashion so that the
> record is properly preserved.
>

> > Open action items: Rodolfo informed that he did a presentation about
> > DITA and XLIFF and DITA at DITA Europe 2009 and his presentation will
> > be converted to an article on next weekend, closing the pending item.
> >
> > Gershon submitted changes on the conref push article. The files are
> > available in TCs repositories.
>
> Where in the repository?  Why can't we put URLs in minutes?
>
> I do not see a mention of the conref push article at
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita-
> adoption#expository
> Why not?  If we published it, it's supposed to be listed there.

What is the official URL to the lastest conref push article?
(Is it http://dita.xml.org/resource/dita-12-feature-article-conref-push
or is the official location somewhere in
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/...?)

Did we or did we not offically publish the conref push article?

If we did, who has the ACTION to add it to the list at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita-adoption#expository

Are there any other TC publications missing from
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita-adoption#expository

paul