Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Questions about the resource pages on dita.xml.org

Hi Kris

I have written a little paper on cases in titles, and have attached a PDF of
it here. Hope this adds to the discussion.

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristen James Eberlein [mailto:kris@eberleinconsulting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 2 February 2010 9:38 AM
To: DITA Adoption

I've standardized the pages for the feature articles on dita.xml.org,
with one exception and an open question.

*Question:* What case do we want to use for the titles of the feature
articles and the resource pages

   * DITA 1.2 feature article: Improved glossary and terminology
     specialization
   * DITA 1.2 Feature Article: Improved Glossary and Terminology
     Specialization

*Exception: *The feature page for the keyref feature article links
directly to a ZIP file located on dita.xml.org. (It now also contains a
URL to the PDF in the document repository.) The ZIP file contains DITA
source, output, images, Ant scripts, sample code, etc. Is there an
official ZIP file in the document repository that I should link to?

Here is the link to the Adoption Committee page on dita.xml.org:
http://dita.xml.org/wiki/oasis-dita-adoption-committee

Best,

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kristeneberlein
+1 919 682-2290 ET (GMT -5); keberlein (skype)