Subject: Cancellation -- Monday 15 March Meeting

Title: Cancellation -- Monday 15 March Meeting
Hi All,
Gershon will be enroute home and I’m still slowly recuperating from neck surgery. All that plus the time change disaster (US went to daylight savings today, rest of the world sometime later), I hope it’s not too much of an inconvenience to cancel tomorrow’s meeting.

Our next meeting will be Monday 29 March, which I think is in daylight savings time for everyone. Let me know if it’s not for your area.

Best regards,
JoAnn