Subject: RE: [dita-busdocs] FW: [dita-help] Upcoming Meeting

OK, so those members of the present BusDocs SC who are also members of
the Adoption TC could constitute a BusDocs SC of the Adoption TC. To
increase that number, other members of the present SC could join the
Adoption TC and other members of the Adoption TC could serve on its new
BusDocs SC.

So long as the SC agendas are separate (and the associated conversations
and work products), and each answerable to the respective parent TC, the
meetings of the two SCs could occur back to back. In support of that, I
note that even if they have separate meeting times, invitations, and
conference facilities, there will be interchange of information and
topics passed from the discussion of one to the agenda of the other.

Does that sound right, Mary? Or is a more strict logistical separation
required?

The same considerations would apply to the Help SC.

	/Bruce