Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Wiki page for examples of documents created inDITA

This is a glitch. Carol Geyer, can you help get this resolved?
Best,

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 7/18/2010 12:11 PM, Grosso, Paul wrote:
9B2DE9094C827E44988F5ADAA6A2C5DA6601D2@HQ-MAIL9.ptcnet.ptc.com" type="cite">
When I go to that URL it asks me to login.

What is the URL if I just want to see your page?

paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Su-Laine Yeo [mailto:su-laine.yeo@justsystems.com]
Sent: Friday, 2010 July 16 16:20
To: DITA Adoption TC
Subject: [dita-adoption] Wiki page for examples of documents created

in

DITA

Hi everyone,

I've created this page:
http://dita.xml.org/wiki/examples-of-documents-created-in-dita .  Its
purpose is as follows:

"This page shows examples of documents that have been created using
DITA. It illustrates the types of documents for which DITA can be

used,

and the capabilities of tools for converting DITA source content into
reader-friendly output.

Free to add your own examples to this page if you think they will help
to demonstrate the flexibility of DITA."

I hope people will add lots of nice-looking examples to it so that
others can see what DITA is capable of.  Also, if anyone wants to try
fixing the table formatting, please do.

Cheers,
Su-Laine

Su-Laine Yeo