Subject: Proposal for Asian Adoption Subcommittee

Title: Proposal for Asian Adoption Subcommittee
At the 28 June 2010 meeting of the DITA Adoption TC, we discussed the formation of an Asian Adoption Subcommittee.

Here is the proposed charter. We do need to find a suitable Chair for the Subcommittee.

Action Item:

JoAnn mentioned that such a subcommittee could focus on the particular challenges of Asian adoption, given the makeup of the technical communication activities in companies. JoAnn and Gershon will work on a potential charter for such a subcommittee. Gershon will contact potential members about a suitable meeting time.

Name of Proposed Subcommittee

DITA Asian Adoption

Statement of Purpose

List of Deliverables