Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] New white papers published by the DITA Adoption Technical Committee

Thanks Gershon,

  I didn't notice anything in the most recent minutes and just wanted to check.

Mary

On Jul 19, 2010, at 4:47 AM, Gershon Joseph (gerjosep) wrote:

Hi Mary,

Each of these feature articles was formally approved by the DITA Adoption TC and this approval is recorded in our meeting minutes. We do not publish official TC work without the formal process, which we understand is required before we can publish such TC work.

--
Gershon

From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 4:25 AM
To: DITA Adoption TC

Hi everyone,

  Were these articles all voted on and approved as Committee Drafts by the DITA Adoption TC? Note that only a TC can approve/publish material and the status notes that they were approved as Committee Drafts.

  Just checking. If they haven't been approved at any level by the TC then they are only the work of one or more individuals and should not be using an OASIS template ...

Mary

Begin forwarded message: