Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Wiki page for examples of documents created in DITA

Should be fixed now.
~carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristen James Eberlein [mailto:kris@eberleinconsulting.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 12:20 PM
To: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Carol Geyer
Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Wiki page for examples of documents created in
DITA

This is a glitch. Carol Geyer, can you help get this resolved?

Best,

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical
Committee Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com <http://www.eberleinconsulting.com>
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)