Subject: Thoughts on DITA 1.2 adoption

Title: Thoughts on DITA 1.2 adoption
Hi All!
At today’s meeting could we discuss developing a basic list of DITA 1.2 features that we would like to see adopted by editing and content management developers?

In asking about DITA 1.2 adoption in writing the status article, I got such diverse feedback from developers that I would like to have a standard list.

Specializations
Learning and Training
Safety Hazard
Machine Industry

Keyref
Conkeyref
Conref Push
Delayed conref resolution

Referencing a range of elements

Constraint mechanism
Controlled values
Taxonomy mechanism
Acronym/glossary

New linking capabilities in relationship tables

All the new DTD capabilities such as
<sectiondiv>
<bodydiv>
New map references

I’d like to set something up that is like a checklist that vendors can go to and tell everyone what they have implemented (or the dates for implementation).

JoAnn