Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Groups - 16 August 2010 Meeting Minutes (Minutes_for_the_DITA_Adoption_TC_meeting 16 August 2010.doc) uploaded

The DITA TC decided that telcon minutes should be done in ASCII text
with the text included in the email message.  It would be nice if we
did the same in the Adoption TC.

Regarding:

 Gershon will update the wiki page of the fact sheet about tools.

It's nice to put URLs into minutes.  I assume we're talking about
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/factSheet

What kind of updating is Gershon planning on doing?

I inserted a variety of comments and questions just over a year ago,
and I haven't seen any discussion of any of them.

paul