Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] DITA 1.2 compliant CMS

I assume by "publish it" you mean produce a draft for the TC
to review.  All I've seen so far on this topic is the "Factsheet"
page on which I made many comments long ago to which there has
never been any response, so we certainly aren't any where near
ready to "publish" anything on this topic yet.

paul