Subject: Tools and DITA Awareness document for review

Title: Tools and DITA Awareness document for review

Hi everyone,

At today's meeting, we decided to review the documents without waiting to get them converted to wiki format. Please send substantive comments to the list, and minor comments/copyedit issues to me.

PDF version: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=38150

DITA version: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=36488&wg_abbrev=dita-adoption

Looking through my email archives, I see that this draft triggered some thoughtful discussion in March about having a different angle or wider scope. This document is narrow in scope, serving mostly to define some terms used in the DITA specification. Perhaps we could follow it up with other documents that address other aspects of selecting tools.

Cheers,

Su-Laine

Su-Laine Yeo
Solutions Consultant