Subject: Groups - Tools_and_DITA-awareness_3.dita uploaded

Updated, incorporating comments from Doug, Bruce, and Gershon. I propose
that we approve this version on Sept 27.

 -- Su-Laine Yeo

The document named Tools_and_DITA-awareness_3.dita has been submitted by
Su-Laine Yeo to the OASIS DITA Adoption TC document repository.

Document Description:
Updated version of:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=36488&wg_abbrev=dita-adoption

View Document Details: