Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] "DITA on its way out" thread

  Hi Su-Laine, Gershon,

I have volunteered to do some work in this are so I would be happy to
help monitor the site.

I am also formulating a rough plan of action to improve other parts of
dita.xml.org. Part of the plan is to consider what to do with the forum.
One possibility is to reduce its scope and refer users to other forums
for different subject matter.

Regards,

Doug Morrison
Information Architect