Subject: Website Improvement Tiger Team

Following on from the Focus Area discussion at the last meeting of the
DITA Adoption TC (11 October, 2010), I propose

1. That a Website Improvement Tiger Team be established.
2. The Tiger Team will
    a) produce a prioritised list of actions to improve OASIS DITA web
sites
    b) carry out the top priority items
    c) repeat a and b

The modus operandi is up to the Team to decide, but I suggest adopting
an Agile Documentation approach analogous to Agile Programming. For
example, the work is planned for two-week sprints, tackling the top
priority items. Impediments to progress are reported and addressed. The
priorities should favour actions that give quick wins so that early
progress is visible.

Resources
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/Comments_about_focus_area
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/Focus_area_subcommittee