Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Summary of new OASIS process

I do think that having internal-to-TC review is a good thing,
but posting to dita.xml.org is NOT internal to the TC and is
precisely the wrong thing to do.  Posting to dita.xml.org is
making something public, and that's what we don't want to
do with something the TC hasn't even discussed yet.

> We might have a triage for those documents that are official, which
> follow the TC process outlined following, and those that are not
> official, which are posted outside the auspices of the TC.

When you say "we" above, who's that?  Certainly not the TC, since
it makes no sense to talk about the TC posting things outside the
auspices of the TC.

paul