Subject: did we meet since Nov 22?

Looking over the archives, I haven't found any minutes
for the DITA Adoption TC since those for November 22.

I know we tried to meet a few times and failed, but it
seems to me that we must have met at least once since
November 22 (since we must have had a meeting at which
we decided not to meet until January 17).

Are there some minutes that we're missing, or have we
really not met since November 22?

paul