Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Regrets and DITA Adoption Focus Area SC Report

Thanks Carol, this will definitely help.

Cheers,
Gershon

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 3:10 PM
To: Doug Morrison
Cc: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

I'm afraid the overzealous spam problems will be with us until we are
able to upgrade the site to the current version of Drupal.

In the meantime, I can designate members of the SC as "editors", which
means your posts will never be flagged as spam. I've just done with
for Doug. Anyone else who would like to have site editor privileges,
please just send me your usernames for the site, and I'll take care of
it.

All site editors have the ability to designate others as
"authenticated users", which will also protect their posts from being
identified as spam. Feel free to do this.

~Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Take a Tour of OASIS
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/tour.php