Subject: Groups - DITA for Beginners article (in DITA format) (Explain_DITA_for_me_again.dita) uploaded

The document named DITA for Beginners article (in DITA format)
(Explain_DITA_for_me_again.dita) has been submitted by Anthony Self to the
OASIS DITA Adoption TC document repository.

Document Description:
This article (here in DITA form) was published in a tekom (German technical
communication society) publication called "tcworld". It might be
a useful addition to a toolkit of information that we could provide
newbies. Tekom are happy for the Adoption TC to use it, but would like an
attribution along the lines of "republished with permission of
tcworld, March 2011". Note: A PDF version can also be found in the
Documents section.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42434

Download Document: