Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] You've been invited to "DITA Adoption TC"

I just deleted the old Cisco info under the assumption that JoAnn's email was precisely to make that change.

When I go to http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/FrontPage I don't see any call-in info, and the agenda is for November 2011.

Can someone send the correct call-in info for the DITA Adoption TC in 2012 (and perhaps add it to our FrontPage).

paul

From: Gershon Joseph [mailto:gerjosep@cisco.com]
Sent: Monday, 2012 January 09 9:12
To: Grosso, Paul
Cc: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

Also, the call-in information should still be the old Cisco data, not IBM's.

Gershon

On Jan 9, 2012, at 4:58 PM, Grosso, Paul wrote:

I already have my own reminder for the DITA Adoption TC on my calendar (and I updated its call-in number and passcode), so it doesn't really matter to me, but I'm trying to figure out why this email refers to a time last year on February 15, 2010.

paul