Subject: Meeting 27 February

Hello All,
We will continue the discussion of the Adoption TC Charter today. Attending will be Chet Ensign from OASIS to listen to our concerns and suggest potential solutions or ideas to bring back to the OASIS Board of Directors from our committee.

I hope you have thought seriously about the TC charter and the role we have played in the success of DITA adoption.

Best regards,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President