Subject: Lunchtime gathering of DITA Learning and Training sub-committee at CMS/DITA conf

Dear DITA Learning and Training sub-committee members -

A number of members of the DITA L&T sub-committee will be attending the Content Management Strategies/DITA North America 2012 next week in La Jolla.

If you're also attending the conference, or live/work in the area, please plan on staying for an after-conference lunchtime gathering on Wednesday, April 25 to meet face-to-face and share some discussion about the status of both the DITA Learning & Training support that's available now in DITA 1.2 and the changes proposed for DITA 1.3.

Amber Swope will be at the conference and is working with JoAnn Hackos to plan the meeting. Scott Hudson and Eliot Kimber will also be among the sub-committee members who are already planning to attend.

Please watch for announcements at the conference from Amber or JoAnn about specific details. All are welcome!

I'll be cancelling our sub-committee meeting that had been scheduled for April 26, and send new invites for the next several Thursdays starting May 3, to work out the details on feature proposal 13106, which extends support for the DITA 1.2 question-answer interactions domain.

Unfortunately, I will not be attending myself, but look forward to hearing about it.

Enjoy!

John Hunt, IBM
Chair, OASIS DITA Learning and Training specialization sub-committee

John P. Hunt, Ph.D.
Senior Technical Content Architect
IBM Collaboration Solutions | User Experience: Design and Information Excellence
john_hunt@us.ibm.com

Join our community | Team blog | Product Wikis

550 King Street
Littleton, MA 01460
USA