Subject: Today's meeting -- don't forget the Adoption TC at 11 am EDT

Hi Everyone,
Please don't forget to attend today's Adoption TC meeting using the new Cisco login information. Jordan Jones, our new co-chair, will chair today's meeting. It would be very welcome if someone would volunteer to take the minutes.

I'm in Maine yet this week, the end of a two-week birding trip. Having breakfast at the Bar Harbor Inn, overlooking the Gulf of Maine. Since it's the end of spring migration, I'll be back in the office through most of June. Looking forward to getting a lot of new work started on DITA Adoption. Think about how you want to contribute.

Best regards,
JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos