Subject: OASIS DITA Adoption Technical Committee -- Agenda 30 July 2012

Dear Folks:
I have a very important meeting tomorrow, Monday 30 July. We must vote yet another time on the package of documents we are submitting for OASIS  approval for the XLIFF feature article. As you know, the new process has proved onerous and immensely time consuming. We have already voted to approve the feature article more than once. Yet, we have to formally record another vote on the package (the PDF version, HTML version, and the source files). Please plan to attend the meeting or register your vote with me or Jordan Jones.

All our voting members are important for this vote.

Best regards,
JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos